Have you ever considered what goes into the 카지노 메이저놀이터 design of the playground buildings you see in schools, parks, and even the backyards of assisted living homes and churches? When developing and constructing successful playgrounds, designers consider seven (7) principles.
- Fun Playgrounds Must Also Be Safe: When it comes to children, safety is paramount, yet making a playground as safe as possible is more challenging than it appears. These aspects must be taken into account:
The playground’s location should take into account harmful traffic or pollution, as well as the availability of adult supervision.
Toddlers vs. primary school children: age-appropriate activities
All materials and size must comply with local and federal laws, which requires knowledge of and ability to follow local and federal codes.
Prepare for the possibility of playground degradation, which might 로투스홀짝 become a danger over time.
- A Playground Should Enhance Natural Settings: The greatest 파워볼 메이저놀이터 playgrounds find a way to make the most of their surroundings. Local flora can be utilized to surround the playground in a rural location, and local materials can be used within the playground. In an urban context, a playground can be created using sleek materials that blend in with the skyline 메이저놀이터 – healthlinkny.
- A good playground should help a youngster engage on all sensory levels.
- Children require opportunities to put their physical talents to the test. This includes places to climb and roughhouse, as well as sports and other organized pastimes.
- Playgrounds Serve as Community Structures: Good playgrounds are constructed so that numerous children may utilize them to help develop their social and communication skills.
- While fulfilling the requirements of children is paramount, some 토토 메이저놀이터 designers choose to utilize environmentally friendly materials such as recycled plastic or untreated wood.
- The Finest Playgrounds Understand the Particular Requirements of Both Toddlers and Kindergarteners: The best playgrounds recognize the specific needs of both toddlers and kindergarten students. Play choices for all age groups should be available, and long-lasting playgrounds should include activities for different learning levels.
- A playground is always more than meets the eye. Making sure that playgrounds are safe, instructive, and environmentally friendly takes a lot of effort.
Playground 실시간 메이저놀이터 Design: 6 Essential Topics
Integrating a fantastic playground into your school or park entails integrating concepts to create a unified, integrated environment that children will enjoy while also assisting in their development. It will be easier to accomplish this if you keep the following six points in mind.
- Where does the playground fit in with so many after-school activities like soccer, gymnastics, music lessons, clubs, baseball, art courses, computer games, DVDs, and the seemingly limitless number of channels on TV? Children become more spontaneous and imaginative when they play together without the presence of an adult. Organized activities, like the ones described above, do not allow youngsters to pretend or freely express themselves. Playgrounds are places where people may go to have fun without having to pay for it.
- Adjusting your perspective is the greatest approach to ensure that your 메이저놀이터추천 playground encourages free play. Determine which piece of equipment aids in the development of specific abilities.
Rockers help you stay balanced.
Swings aid with coordination and balance.
Ladders that are horizontal help to develop upper-body strength and coordination.
- When children are involved in the design process, playgrounds have a greater meaning for them. Unfortunately, it is all 벳365가상축구분석 too typical to find playground equipment that appeal to adults but is ignored by children. Don’t be scared to ask youngsters to sketch images of how they envision their playground. Their imagination can sometimes get the best of them, and their ideas are too far-fetched to be implemented, but there are frequently aspects that 메이저놀이터 모음 can be included into the design.
- New playgrounds must be made accessible and inclusive to children with disabilities, according to a recent law. The same regulation applies if your school or park plans to renovate an existing playground. Playgrounds are increasingly being made not only disability accessible but also inclusive, according to recent trends.
- The Good and the Bad: Recent studies show that falls to the ground underneath a playground structure account for 70% of all playground accidents. The importance of offering a range of stages in a child’s development is becoming increasingly recognized.
- Playground safety has improved considerably in recent years, and it is no longer a passive problem. The manufacturer is aware of it, and the school does not need to be concerned. While the surfaces and equipment may help to provide a safe play area, adequate supervision is still required. Approximately 40% of all playground injuries are the result of insufficient or inadequate supervision.
The subfloor 메이저놀이터 공유 is being prepared.
It’s time to prepare the flooring once you’ve examined the position of existing equipment or installed new equipment (as directed by the manufacturer) and planned the entire playground area. If the subfloor is bonded, building a DIY playground is considerably easier (e.g. concrete, paving stone, asphalt, tiles). In such scenario, you won’t need to construct the base course and may put safety flooring immediately on top of it. You won’t even need to glue the tiles together if you pick interlocking rubber playground mats.
If your subfloor is unbound, such as soil, sand, or grass, you’ll need to make it load-bearing and firm first. Making a grit or gravel bedding is the best and most cost-effective option. Level the current surface and lay down a layer of sharp-edged gravel about 15 cm thick, compacted and leveled. The safety playground mats may now be laid directly on top of the gravel bedding. Rainwater will percolate to the ground through the porous matting and gravel layer. This approach is both environmentally friendly and practical: no puddles will form, and children will be able to enjoy the playground regardless of the weather!
Playground flooring that is low-maintenance.
For a safe DIY playground, rubber mats are the most practical flooring option. They require virtually little upkeep, apart from being childishly simple to install. Playground mats are composed of a waterproof material that is permanently elastic (polyurethane-bonded rubber granulate). They won’t rust or crack and will survive for at least 15 years. Individual mats can be removed or swapped out if there is a problem.
Other playground materials are either prohibitively costly or difficult to keep in good working order. Maintenance, exchange, and replenishment are especially important for sand, grass, and wood chips. For a city or neighborhood, the costs associated with this might be prohibitive. To provide the 스포츠 메이저놀이터 requisite fall protection, the layer of loose fill materials must be very thick.
It’s simple to offer the required fall protection on a playground with rubber playground mats. The manufacturer will always tell you what the critical fall height is for each safety mat and which ones are acceptable for unbound subfloor installations. Rubber granulate mats are simple to cut on site and come in modest sizes to make DIY work easier.